Outpatient health care services
Medical Specialist‘s Advice is a service provided to a patient who has a doctor‘s (family or other specialist) referral for a disease or preventive screening. All the necessary examination and treatment services are provided by medical specialists and their written advice is sent to the referring doctor.
Usually patients address medical specialists with the referral, but there are some exceptions when it is not required:
- In case of emergency
- When a patient visits the same specialist for the same reason or for a long-term health monitoring
- For dermatovenereologist’s advice
Secondary health care services are provided by doctors of the following specialties:
- Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergology and Clinical Immunology, Dermatovenereology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Otorhinolaringology, Ophthalmology, Infectology, Nephrology, Clinical Physiology.
- Surgery, Urology, Vascular Surgery, Neurosurgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedics/Traumatology.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy and Massage, Logopedics, Early Rehabilitation for Children with Developmental Disorders
- Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Gastroentorology, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Neurology, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Allergology, Pediatric Surgery
- Radiology, MRI, Endoscopy, Ultrasound
- Laboratory Diagnostics, Occupational Medicine.
Secondary health care services are provided at Primary Health Care Centres and in Pylimo st. 3, Vilnius.
Clinic hours: 7.00–20.00
Secondary health care services unavailable on weekends and public holidays.